Tuesday, September 15, 2009
My First Blog: Flag Football
So this is my first blog and its about my flag football team here at Slippery Rock University. All summer me and my buddy Justin have been waiting to get back to school so we could get our flag football team together an dplay. Neither of us are concieted but we are both very good atheletes and so are our friends. Our flag football team is consisted of great athletes with a ton of speed. Our fist game is today and it is against the defending falg football champions. I could not be more excited to play today and i have competitor blood in me so its going to be a great game. Also found out that the Champions this year get to go to Penn State or some Division 1 college and play flag football against other colleges for a weekend. This is going to be a good year
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Win or lose it's going to be fun.... but winning is definitly more fun! I hope we have a good year this year. We have potential but now we just have to go out and play.
ReplyDeleteI’m definitely jealous of you. I have a flag football team as well, I’m sure not as good as yours but I can’t play because I have Tech class during our game times. Anyways good luck with your season!
ReplyDelete