Sunday, September 20, 2009

school

This school year so far has been going pretty good but it just seems like i dont have any work. it always seems like my friends are doing so much more work than I am and i am always sitting around. But i get good grades and always do the work i have. maybe its my major but maybe it is just i got easy teachers this year. Well whatever it is i love it. Makes school life so much easier when there is not a lot of work to do. More teachers around campus should give out less work...it work make us students less stressed and we may get better grades.

1 comment:

  1. I do well in school to and there are many times I feel like there is always something I should be doing, but don't do it. Especially when my friends and roommates are constantly stressing over school work. Honestly, I think it has something to do with my easy going personality. Regardless of if I have a really stressful class or a more simplistic class, I am consistently remaining stress free.

    ReplyDelete