Monday, September 21, 2009
back to back to back in pysical fitness
So the other day in fitness class we got our heart monitors and today we had to use them. so a few of us had our monitors on and were playing basketball. we were all keeping our heart rate up and playing a fun basketball game. With liek ten minutes left in class someone yelled " take a half-court shot" so i did and what do you know...swish!. a min later a got the ball back and yelled " 2 for 2" and took another shot and put it right in the net again. Another minuete later I got the ball back and said that im going 3 for 3. The other kids were telling me not to and to end on a good note but i did it anyways and swished it again. I started laughing so hard because i could not believe i just made 3 half court shots in a row. It was amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow that’s crazy making three half court shots in a row! I could see maybe making two in a row and that’s a big maybe but making three in a row that's insane. I have that class after you I think that the heart rate monitors are cool and all but I have a hard time staying in my target zone. I am constantly going over the target zone that we are to stay in. For today as an example we playing basketball and for the thirty minutes that we played in was only in the target zone for thirty seconds because I was over it. I guess maybe I’ll have to increase my target zone rate.
ReplyDeleteStrolling Animal Toy Exporter, Importer, Producer, Provider Company of Strolling Creatures Dog Master,Camel Master,Girrafe Master,Hippo Master, India
ReplyDeleteWalking Animal Toy
We develop Practice Activities for Children and Girls: All online Practice games from amusement game here. entertainment
ReplyDeletedrives Children Teaches Price Indian in manufacturer. Baby Teaches,Kids Teaches manufacture indian Practice Trips, Children Teaches in Ahmedabad.
Kids Trains Price India
fun basket ball Manufacturer Guajarat
ReplyDeleteWhile production we are concentrating to sustain almost all the problems of protection obviously with the life expectancy. The system is completely power managed as it is for individual use at home, enjoying groups and workplaces. Grateful to know that the occasion was a achievements and you people had a lot of fun activity manufacturer in Ahmedabad!
We are involved in offering Close relatives Ride Game to the clients Close relatives Rides Suppliers india It is manufactured using top quality basic material with the help of current technology under the guidance of skilled professionals.
ReplyDeleteFamily Rides Exporters India
Video Game Manufacturer
ReplyDeleteSuper Amusement Games, is engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of exciting and enthralling Amusement Games and rides like Video Games, Skill Games, Gift Games, Thrill Games, Baby Cars, Walking Animal, Toy Trains, and Kiddy Rides
SUPER AMUSEMENT GAMES – Exporter, Importer, Manufacturer, Supplier Company of
ReplyDeleteWalking Animals Dog Walker,Camel Walker,Girrafe Walker,Hippo Walker, India call
us:-9825008076
Walking Animals Products price india