Thursday, September 17, 2009

Tired

These past few nights i have been really tired becasue i have been keeping myself up at night making sure i have all my information for my webpage for PETE class. Everytime i looked at it i thought it was good and the i would find something little that i needed to change. Then i think i can relax because i think i have it done but then i find somethin else that needs to be changed. I finally get it done and turn it in to turn it in.com and after i turned it all in i found a few little things that i could have changed to make it better. i am just so sick of this webpage that I dont care anymore haha. I am going to get as much sleep as possible over these next few days to make up for the sleep i missed this past week.

5 comments:

  1. I totally agree with you. I have been worried about my webpage and haven't been getting the amount of rest I need. I also had the problem with being okay with my webpage, then the next time I went on I would change something. I am so glad this webpage is all over so at least this weekend maybe I can get some sleep before the next big project is due.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know where you are coming from. I kept thinking I was doing good and that I was done with it, but then there was so many little things that I had to fix. It really stressed me out. Then today when I went to turn in it on turnitin, my pictures would not come up. Of course, they were working fine until the day I had to turn it in. Just smile and be glad it's over :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I felt the same way about my webpage. After I turned it in I realized how much more I could have done to it. I had a dream the other night that I had completely messed up the webpage and I failed the class of it. When I turned it in to turn it in I was not paying attention to the fact that there was a certain folder for the about me page. So I freaked out because once you turn it in once you cannot turn it in again, because it turns up plagiarized. I did not sleep well that night because I was worried that I was going to lose points for not putting it the right folder. I have realized that this class is going to drive me nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree with you. I was worried about how much information I had and how much I needed. After I had it all done then I had the problem of not figuring out where turnitin is on blackboard. Then after the web page was taken care of now I have the efolio to worry about. I just can’t wait till this class is done so I can slow down a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This Tech PETE class is alot of work. To top it off it is only a half-semester long so we get less time to finish projects. I guess having it for only a half of a semester could be a good thing because come around the end of October we are done with that class. It's alot of work but we are almost out of it. Once the efolio is taken care of the rest should not be so bad.

    ReplyDelete